Wednesday, July 16, 2008

CamSur WaterSports Complex

Some shots I took during my trip in CamSur WaterSports Complex. It was really a unique experience for me to see these types of sport, haven’t tried it though. Anyways, the only reason why I went there is just to take photo and I don’t want to throw away that opportunity. Well, I guess I can say that I did a pretty well job considering that this type of subject is really hard to nail.

I’m still considering going back to that place and this time I will be on that board.


Splash Time

Superman

Surfer Girl

Surfer Girl
Paparazzi

Visit CWC

3 comments:

Meiji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
My Journey To Photography said...

oo nga eh,sana na try ko..wala na kasi oras nun..siningit lang yan sa schedule namin..kaya nga gusto ko bumalik uli dun..:D

Meiji said...
This comment has been removed by the author.