Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Black and White - #1

The following photos was originally shot in color mode although my camera offers an option to shoot in black and white I prefer to do it in color and convert it to black and white later. I know that I have more control if I have the colored data to work with my conversion on my computer.

I prefer the first two photos in black and white so it will not look like "Malaswa". I think the third photo would be much better if I can removed the cigarette, I already tried to edit in photoshop butdue to lack of knowledge I was not able to do it. I guess I just have to leave it that way.. :D

Intimate Scene


Hug me Tight

Light Please

3 comments:

Quentin said...

OMFG LESBIAN LURVERS

astro_prick said...

i <3 the first pic pre, kuhang-kuha mo yung feeling ng subject. though medyo awkward kasi si zee yung talent. hahahaha :P

My Journey To Photography said...

@ace hahaha!kuha tayo mas maganda na model..:D